Click On This!




image via: vrai & oro


It's been busy, busy, busy over here lately.
 The weather has been trying to get better but really, its just been gross and rainy. Especially if I'm off that day! Just my luck, but I am looking forward to the warmer weather and swim suits and sunshine!
I'm getting ready for a trip to Tennessee next week with my Dad. I'm looking forward to seeing my family there! It's always fun road tripping with my Dad!
I'm lucky enough to be off for the next couple of days! And while I'd love to relax the entire time, I've got a couple of Ikea dressers that Ive needed to put together for a while now. Maybe I'll finally get them done!!!
Until next time folks!

Here's this week's links:

This kitten is the cutest thing on the internet right now!

I decided to try out the Dirty Lemon detox water. I wasn't a huge fan, for the price, but I'll let you be the judge.

I literally CAN'T EVEN with this current administration and all the nonsense that has been going on!

Currently reading this book, recommended by the great Warren Buffet.

If you're shopping for dainty jewelry, check out Vrai & Oro! I just got a set of stacking rings and I adore them! I've got my eyes on a couple of other pieces!!!

I am completely addicted to these Harry & David Milk Chocolate Cherries! There's still time for Mother's Day!

Have you guys seen the new Amazon Echo Look?!?!?!? I want one! It is literally the coolest thing I've seen! It's sold by invitation only. I did request an invitation though!
Here's hoping!!






No comments:

Post a Comment