Timex for Mother's Day!!!

Untitled #487


 Untitled #488Untitled #489




                                   Untitled #490

You literally can not go wrong with a watch as a gift, for any occasion, in my opinion. And if you're going to go the watch route,  Timex is the perfect choice!! Timex is my "personal favorite" brand of watch. You've probably noticed them here and there on the blog!!!
They're really great watches! They are well made, classic timepieces and they've been around for well over a century! (since 1854 peeps!)
Remember how cool the Indiglo watches were when they came out in the 90's?!? I mean, you weren't cool if you didn't have one! I was lucky enough to get one for Christmas from my Dad. He's always been a Timex wearer too. He's gotten me a couple throughout the years. See!!
They make perfect gifts anytime!!

 So you know, Mother's Day is literally just around the corner right!?! (May 14th!!!)
You still have time to get your order in! Your Mom will Love you forever!!!
(She seriously will!) 


Use the link below to get a great deal!!!!

Take $10 off $50, $15 off $75 or $20 off $100! Valid 4/18-5/13.







IN CAHOOTS WITH:
Timex

No comments:

Post a Comment