Current Obsessions!



ikea kitchen stuff



kitchen items



Le Creuset

I was super lucky this Christmas to get a ten piece set of Le Creuset stainless steel cookware. I really love it! No more cancer causing teflon chemicals! I still want to try to get the items above. A girl can dream, but if I could only choose one, it would be a 7qt round dutch oven. White of course!

Kitchen





I'm a bit of a kitchen accessory hoarder. I really love things for the kitchen. I have a million coffee mugs. I only use about five of them throughout the week, but hey, if you're visiting me and you need a cup o' tea or just a cup of joe, well I've definitely got the cup!


I don't have white dishes at the moment. they're a mix of greens and blues. I will have white dishes soon... very soon! Oh yes... They will be mine!

Also, can we talk about gold silverware, goldware? golden flatware! Well, I don't even know for sure what "on fleek" means, but these must be! 





Happy Hump Day Everyone!!!!





Untitled #232


No comments:

Post a Comment