Is it Summer Yet?!?!

sun

Soon we'll be out in our bikinis soaking up some rays and chilling in the pool! I literally can't wait! Luckily, I've lost about 20 lbs since last summer so I totally ordered a couple of cute bikinis to make up for last years bikini break! I ordered the one above from RoseGal, I just hope it looks as good on me as it does on the model! I've never ordered from them before so I hope it's decent quality. I was definitely a decent price!


summer 2016

I also ordered this cute geometric shapes bikini from RoseGal. We'll see if they last the summer. I mean they were both only around ten dollars. If they last the whole summer, I'd call it a win!!
Here are some more swimsuits to help you think of warmer weather! It will be here before you know it!!


black


sun




jcrew


No comments:

Post a Comment