Current Obsession! Downtown Retail!






Lately, well all of my life really, but definitely lately, I've been obsessing over lofts downtown. My husband is a no go when it comes to downtown living, and I mean, it isn't for everyone! That's for sure! There's not a Target near by or a decent grocery store but there are plenty of farmer's markets and local shops to get great food! I would obviously order quite a bit from Amazon, as per usual. But hey!! Those cons don't quite over throw the pros: There are views, tons of lofts, perfect for singles or couples with a baby. There are restaurants, bars, coffee shops, parks, bookstores. In walking distance from your front door, most of the time!
My dream is to own a retail shop in OTR one of these days! Like the ones that are there but less expensive, but still great quality items! One of these days it will be mine! Oh yes... It will be mine!





 









No comments:

Post a Comment