Honey Sweetie Acres Goat Milk Soap

Honey Sweetie Acres is a cute little Nigerian Dwarf Goat farm about 30 minutes from Cincinnati, and not too far from where I live! They make goats milk soap and other healthy "beauty" products. I am super excited to be selling a selection of their soaps in my online store!! So definitely go on over to SoNo-Goods.com and buy one of each!! 

This Avocado Facial soap is amazing! I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and it leaves it smooth and moisturized. It also doesn't make me break out which definitely makes it a keeper! 



I've also been using the tea tree oil soap (pictured above) I'm not sure I want to live without it now!



The Blueberry Bliss Goats Milk soap smells amazing. I haven't used it yet, but I definitely plan to!


SoNo Goods
Head on over to shop!
Mention this blog and get 15% off!!!
There are other things besides soap! And more coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment