Click On This!

This Week's Links!


IMAGE VIA VANITY FAIR

This week went by pretty quickly and I love when that happens! There's really nothing worse than a work week that drags by so slowly, you literally think you're never going to make it to the end! Now, granted I do work in retail, so the weekends aren't much of a rest, but I've come to accept that. For me any time I'm off two days in a row, no matter the days they happen to fall on, that is my weekend! Weekends off are great though because if The Hubs is off, we finally get to spend some QT with one another! This weekend, unfortunately, is not that weekend. He's off and I'm working. Next weekend I'm off and he'll be working! Ain't life grand! 

Here's this week's links! Enjoy!!




International Women's Day was this week! Here's a brief history!

Ok, this was actually last month, but here's J. Crew's Fall 2017 RTW Collection. Love!

Daylight Saving Time starts Sunday! Spring forward! Who's To Blame For Daylight Saving Time?





No comments:

Post a Comment